Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks Cricut Goo Roos!

So we are crafting, all on our own. I got a Cricut for Christmas and I figured out how to make shapes and use downloaded fonts ad it has unleashed Rachel! She finds an idea and we pick colors and paper, she sands and sometimes paints and I cricut! ( It's an adjective I just made up) Then we mod podge and we have a holiday craft. I think Laurie would be proud to see us crafting on our own... We just made this lucky sign with a sparkle clover.
A couple of weeks ago we made this True Love Sign. Seriously loving this Cricut and the Sure Cuts a Lot Program and the Inkscape studio (it's free) then I can make all my own shapes! Amber and Debbie and Sharon really helped so much with all oof the advice on a Cricut! I love it! We even made potato shapes and a cow for Acacia's school poster and little shapes for Zander's Valentine box!

1 comment:

  1. I really like those cute signs. It is so fun to decorate your home etc for the holidays and just every day.

    ReplyDelete